FURTHERING FUTURE COUNSELORS
Finishing up your Master’s clinical program and curious about next steps? Feeling nervous about the NCE and licensing exams? Seeking a supervisor? Wondering how to file your licensing paperwork?
Join Insights as it hosts a LPC study prep and mentorship program for those applying for LPC-Intern status. This program invites a community of learners to navigate the post-grad school process together with the guidance of licensed professional counselors and supervisors.
Through this program, you will receive:
- Test-taking strategies on how to approach multiple choice questions
- Proven ways to aid in memorizing large quantities of info from a certified cognitive skills specialist
- Tips to reduce stress during the exam session from licensed counselors and mindfulness experts
- Perspective and insight on licensing process from a LPC-Supervisor and LMFT-Supervisor
- Support to develop your identity and niche markets as a therapist
- Access to resources that help in internship placement
- Options for personalized coaching session(s) to discuss next steps and challenges of process
WHEN: Saturday, October 3rd, 8:30am – 6:00pm
WHERE: Insights Collaborative Therapy Group, La Sierra Drive, Suite 204, Dallas, TX 75231
COST: $649 (includes lunch and materials) (payable by credit card only)
REGISTER ONLINE: See below
For more information, contact Insights at 214.706.0508 or email email@example.com. Space is limited, so act now to reserve your place. September 30 is the last day for registration.
We are confident in our knowledge and expertise. This program guarantees a passing score on the licensing exam or you can retake the course for free.
Mary Sanger, LMFT-S, LPC-S, LCDC
Mary is the Founder and CEO of Insights Collaborative Therapy Group and a supervisor for both LPCs and LMFTs. Mary is the author of Ready To Talk: A Companion Guide to Psychotherapy, a primer for the therapeutic process.
Priya Singhvi, LPC, LMFT-A
Priya is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist-Associate with Insights Collaborative Therapy. She is an educator, school counselor, private tutor, and public speaker.
Shawn Chrisman, LPC
Shawn is a Licensed Professional Counselor with Insights Collaborative Therapy. He is a doctoral candidate at Widener University as well as a community educator/speaker.