Dallas Counseling for Anxiety
Worry? Nervousness? Fear? Apprehension? Anxiety can be a normal human emotion we all experience from time to time. For instance, we may feel anxious or nervous before we take a test, speak in public, or deal with an important life choice. However, anxiety becomes a problem when it is so intense or so frequent that it interferes with our ability to lead a normal life.
• Feeling apprehensive
• Feeling powerless
• Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom
• Having an increased heart rate
• Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
• Feeling weak or fatigued
• If you feel like you’re worrying too much and it’s interfering with your work, relationships or other parts of your life
• If you feel depressed, have trouble with alcohol or drug use, or have other mental health concerns along with anxiety
• If you think your anxiety could be linked to a physical health problem
• If you have suicidal thoughts or behaviors (seek emergency treatment immediately)
Click here for more information about anxiety.
The Insights therapists who specialize in anxiety are Jeff Baldridge and Murphy Foster. We encourage you to come in and talk with a professional Insights counselor. Your anxiety may not go away on its own; it may actually get worse over time if you don’t seek help. Call Insights Therapy today at 214.706.0508, click here to email us, or click here to schedule an appointment. Insights offers flexible scheduling with daytime, evening and weekend appointments.
Dallas Counseling for Compulsive BehaviorMany people have some form of compulsivity in their behaviors. The problem arises when these behaviors ...read more
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Dallas Counseling for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts ( ...read more